Thursday, October 06, 2005




OK, the portrait club queen is at it again! These are Will's 15 month pictures! I can't believe how cute they turned out. She took 9 pictures and they were all very cute! I love the ones of him with the football, shows just how small he really is. I wish I had thought to bring his big brothers football jerseys and helmets...maybe for his October photos. I can't believe how quickly they got the pictures to me, I had them taken on Sept 28th and they were in my email box by Monday, not even a week later!

3 comments:

hestiahomeschool said...

OK, he is just the cutest little boy that has ever been born. I keep thinking one picture is the cutest, and then you get another one taken that is even cuter. He will have the best scrapbook ever. I know his future wife will be thrilled to see all the great pictures.

How is Sophie liking her dance class? I have been thinking that Shelby needs to do something that is just hers. There is a dance studio within walking distance, which would be very easy for me...

love, Kas

allison said...

Awesome pics of your baby boy...takes me back to when mine were bald and small, toddling and into everything, exhausting and exhilerating, (sp?) all at the same time!

Laura said...

I certainly think he is a cutie!

He exhausts me every day...I just really don't know how you moms that have babies later in life do it....at just barely 36, I am wiped out!