Thursday, June 11, 2009

HILARIOUS book about homeschooling

The book is called "Okay Kids, Time for Bedlam" and you can download it FREE at the following web page http://www.debbieharbeson.com/Blog/ just click on the download book free link in the toolbar. It is a short book, just 69 pages, but it is so funny and I think just about ANY homeschoolers can relate to Debbie's tales from the trenches.

Someday, maybe, I will sit and write something....I can guarantee you that it would be equally hilarious, but probably not as "G" rated!

1 comment:

Debbie H. said...

Hi Laura,

This is Debbie, the author of the book. Thanks for the link and I'm glad you had fun reading it!

I was wondering if you also noticed the blog project I'm doing on my blogspot blog? I would love to have you participate if you can, so can you email me and I'll give you more info? daharbeson (at) yahoo (dot) com.