Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Mommy Snacks.net

With a large family and a small budget, I am always looking for ways to save money, particularly ways to save money that don't require a lot of extra work on my part. The owner of this blog came and spoke to the mom's group I am part of a few months ago and I can't believe I haven't shared a link to her page.

http://mommysnacks.net/

I love the way she breaks down the savings by store and by coupon flyer. Makes saving amazingly simple! It also helps that she shops the same stores (Kroger and Meijer) that are local so the savings are close by.

It has really raised my awareness of shopping at both Walgreens and CVS for some substantial savings! When I visited her blog today, it looks like there is a new format, but for those of you visiting for the first time it won't make any difference, might take me a few minutes to get used to it! If you go and visit, make sure you look at the previous posts so you can see the savings for this week at Kroger and the drugstores.

No comments: