Friday, March 11, 2011

AND FINALLY.....PUPPET SHOW @ Artstop!



Our busy day ended with attending Sophia's puppet show! Sophia was invited by her friend Sara to join her at a weekly art class that focused on puppets! Sara's mom picked Sophia up each week and took her to the class over in Kentucky, it was so much fun for Sophia and such a nice break for me when I am so used to being the one who takes my kids places. The puppet show was adorable and we even get to check off FIRE DRILL on our yearly assessment because the fire alarm sounded while we were there and we all had to evacuate the building! I have to say I was EXTEMELY PROUD of Sophia, while the rest of the kids in her class were busy grabbing their puppets and props, the only thing she bothered to pick up was her baby sister and grab William's hand and led them out of the building!

1 comment:

Business logo design said...

It`s very interesting.I like 2 pic of concept.Keep up the good work!