Monday, December 27, 2004

The Bible in 50 Words

A friend of mine sent this to me a while ago. I had saved it in a mail folder and forgot about it, but when I found it today, I thought I would post it here. I don't know who wrote it, but I like the point it makes......

God made, Adam bit, Noah arked, Abraham split, Joseph ruled, Jacob fooled, bush talked,Moses balked, Pharaoh plagued,people walked, sea divided,tablets guided, promise landed, Saul freaked, David peeked, prophets warned, Jesus born, God walked, love talked, anger crucified, hope died, Love rose ,Spirit flamed, Word spread, God remained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! I like that post about "The Bible in 50 Words" that was cute! I wanted to invite you and your beautiful children to join our homeschooling pen pals group on yahoo if you'd like. My kids love to write and meet other homeschooler's, so I decided to create our own Yahoo group. Feel free to pass it along to other homeschoolers too, if you want to.
Here is our link and the info to our group:
*******************************************************
I wanted to let everyone know that we have started a yahoo group just for homeschoolers/unschoolers who would like to meet new snail mail pen pals and do swaps. If you are interested, please come visit our group at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/homeschoolingpenpals/

My two daughters enjoy writing to new pen pals and doing swaps. Unfortunatally, they only have two pen pals, and they would like to meet other homeschooling kids to write to. This is our main reason why we decided to start a group for homeschooler's who would like to start pen palling :)
*******************************************************
Thank you!

From...Tisha (If you don't remember who I am, I talked to you in Meijers a while back, you were buying your hubby a gift for his b-day lol:)
Happy New Year!

Laura Riesenberg said...

Glad you found the blog!

We joined the penpals, I hope the group grows so the girls can meet new friends. We have always had bad luck with penpals, they never write back!