Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Will's 2 year old photo shoot!

I hope this link works....
http://www.picturepeople.com/viewsharedalbum.aspx?SharedPictureGroupID=1133029&ShareKey=a5d72ea9fe1945bfbb712e297535ad80


That should take you to the photo shoot at the Picture People's website for Will's 2nd birthday. He absolutely REFUSED to smile and spent most of the session SCREAMING, I don't know what his problem was, OK I do know what his problem was, he DIDN'T want his picture taken. Any picture of just his face, I am holding him and leaning out of the way.

If nothing else I have a picture to prove his ever so stubborn attitude! I felt bad because the only picture I got was the first one, which was free with our coupon, but I really didn't want to buy pictures of him throwing a tantrum with snot in his nose and tears streaming down his face! I have an appointment to have Sophie's pictures done tomorrow at JC Penney's so if he is in a better mood, maybe I will have them snap some of him then!

Happy birthday William!

Edited 7-4-06: They snapped these at Sophie's 4 year photo shoot. Still not very good, but at least he wasn't screaming and throwing things at the photographer!

No comments: