Monday, April 28, 2008

Tetris with a twist

Got this link from an email list I am on and just had to share it. Of course I was a HUGE tetris fan back in "the day", so I found this game to be so much fun, despite the fact that it took me over 7 minutes the first time I played, I certainly don't have fast gamer fingers!

http://www.mapmsg.com/games/statetris/ from their website: Statetris is an interesting game mixing aspects of the popular game 'Tetris' and geography. Instead of positioning the typical Tetris blocks, you position states/countries at their proper location. Fun, challenging and educational!

Nothing to download to play, just click and go using the arrow keys on the keyboard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE your blog! What a blessing to have 9 children and thanks for the link, I use to LOVE tetris and this sounds soooooo fun! My kids will love this! I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Melissa said...

I love that game too! and I like Tetris too. Things that make you say hmmmm. lol!
Have a wonderful day!