Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have rekindled an old passion. PHOTOGRAPHY! I am not talking about just taking "pictures" but the process of turning off all the auto features and reconnecting with the true elements that made me so excited when I first took a photography course back in highschool. These are a set of pictures I took, just fiddling around with the camera trying to see just what my camera can do. I decided I didn't like the pictures in color so I converted them to black and white. Thought I would share them here, as a starting point for me to look back on as I fall more in love with my new camera!

These are sleeping Luke, excuse his very dirty foot!







2 comments:

Deanne said...

Those are lovely! I especially like his little hand.

Stephanie said...

Wow, these are so cool, I love sleeping babies with their little faces all squished :)