Thursday, July 23, 2009

My grandson is here!!!!

Noel David joined the clan this morning shortly before 6 AM, via c-section (after a grueling 24 hours of back labor, another 2 hours of puking and transitioning, and 90 minutes of pushing to no avial!) weighing in at 9 lbs 0.6 oz, measuring 21 1/2 inches long and with a 14 1/4 inch head! Mama and baby are doing well and proud papa is grinning for ear to ear! And yes, he has a HEADFUL of hair! Unheard of in this family until today!

Just a couple of pictures!



6 comments:

Tracy said...

Laura-A huge congrats to your whole family! He is absolutely adorable!

Stephanie said...

He's so cute Laura!!! And holy cow can you tell he's related...LOL! Congrats to everyone!! :)

Valerie said...

Congratulations to all of you!

natisha1971 said...

Congrats to you all! What an adorable baby :) I just got caught up with your blog (haven't visited for awhile) and now I don't feel alone. I, too, am going to be a grandma for the first time in November! My daughter, Amanda, is pregnant. She is 17, and due about two weeks before her 18th birthday (in Nov.) I had my oldest daughter at 18, and I never thought I'd be a grandma either before I turned 40 LOL too! I am still taking it all in one day at a time. We should meet up at a park sometime soon to chat. Take care :)
Tisha

mom said...

OMG! How absolutely ADORABLE! Congratulations!

Sandra said...

Laura, this comes late but from the bottom of my heart, Congrats to the whole Riesenberg Clan!!
How exciting & like Steph said, BOY does he looks like your very own kids,... lol really amazing. He is so handsome... hope he is growing like a weed and Mommy & Daddy doing great in their new role but how can they fail with such great Grandparents on their side and DONT forget all the aunts and uncles.
Love,