Sunday, February 26, 2006

Marching onward to the Elite Eight!

Grant's basketball team won a nailbiter of a game (we were losing going into the 4th quarter) so we will be playing in the Elite Eight once again this year! The team Grant plays with is very talented, unlike teams in the past where he has had to be "the" player in order for them to win. A perfect example would be that he only scored 2 points in todays game (far below his usual average) yet the team still pulled out a victory. I can't wait until next Friday night's game, although I am thinking I might need an inhaler, since I could barely breath during the game today! The coach for the opposing team was hilarious to watch, I honestly thought he might stroke out at one point, he was so frustrated when we pulled ahead!

So the basketball season continues on...hopefully I will be posting about a final 4 or championship game appearance this time next week....but I don't want to jinx us or anything!

No comments: