Thursday, August 24, 2006

What Type of Homeschooler Are You?

http://quizilla.com/users/guiltfree/quizzes/What%20Type%20of%20Homeschooler%20Are%20You

Have to love a quiz that gets it right...some of the questions are rather funny...and um, my dining room table is clean, because I cleaned it before I sat down on the computer and moved the 4 boxes of vintage pictures we "inherited" from my mother-in-law, the pile of mail, remanents of last night's dinner, the crayons, magnets, video of my in-laws wedding and bottle of cleaner....

My results: Salvador Dali Melting clocks are not a problem in your reality. You are an unschooler. You will tolerate a textbook, but only as a last resort. Mud is your friend. You prefer hands-on everything. If your school had an anthem, it would be Dont Worry, Be Happy.

2706 other people got this result!This quiz has been taken 29843 times.

No comments: