Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dance Competition, KAR Louisville:


Sophia competed in her first REAL competition, she was just so adorable on stage! I can't believe she has such self confidence at 4 years old!


Emily and Hannah did really well! Wish I could say the same for myself. By early each evening, I was battling some pretty intense contractions, travelling 2 hours from home a month before your duedate when you have a history of preterm labor is probably not a good idea! I looked so bad, that I ended up heading home Sunday afternoon as soon as Sophie had finished her routine/awards ceremony. Catherine (teacher and family friend) stayed and brought Hannah and Emily home at the end of the competition!


Crazy thing is, I plan to repeat this in two weeks.....Columbus isn't quite as far, but I will also be 2 weeks closer to my duedate!


Send baby sticking vibes our way!

No comments: