Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cade and the mystery rash

On Wednesday Cade had a few odd looking spots on his leg, I didn't think much of it, but by Thursday night it looked worse and by Friday it was causing me major concern. It was only on ONE leg, but was spreading both up and down the leg. It wasn't poison ivy or chicken pox (at least by my thinking) so we made our SECOND trip to the pediatrician's office in less than a week to get it check out.

Well the rash completely stumped the staff and we were told to put steriod cream on it and to give him benadryl, the rash is clearing up. So we have no idea what it is or what caused it, but apparently it isn't contagious, thank you Lord!

So in less than a week, two of my children break my "we haven't been to the pediatrician except with a newborn" streak that had been going since well before Sophia was born! Maybe 6 years?????

No comments: