Sunday, March 09, 2008

According to the national weather service...we had a blizzard here in Loveland, OH Friday and Saturday (until I looked it up online, I had no idea that a blizzard had more to do with wind and visibility than it did with snowfall totals!) ...some of these pictures are from a lull in the storm yesterday (we got another few inches after that...I believe the total is now 13 to 15 inches in our area) and some are from this morning....we are supposed to get another 2 inches tonight....
The kids had great fun having a snowball fight at dusk last night....wish I had gone out and captured it on film!
Ruler showing 10 inches...this was close to the house, may have been deeper at that point in the middle of the yard.














Hannah (16) and Emily (13 1/2) with their snowman














William (3)
















Sophia (5)













Brett (17) in front of the minivan...notice the tree leaning on it!













Jay , Louie (our boxer) and Emily

















The boys (Grant, Jacob and William) shoveling the bottom of the driveway (I did the rest of it,can you explain that to me when I live in a house with 7 males in it???) right after the snowplow came and cleared our road.














Somehow I don't have a picture of Cade (7) and of course Luke (10 mo) stayed inside....I will have to be sure to get a picture of Cade later when the kids go back out to play.

No comments: