Saturday, January 29, 2005

Beginning Reading Class
Loveland, OH

Cindy C. writes: We are looking for 2-4 children roughly 6-8 years of age for a beginning reading class. The class will take place on Thursday mornings either from 9:30 to 10:30 or 11 - 12. The cost will be between $5.80 and $8.75 per class depending on how many students are enrolled with a maximum of 6 in the class. We would like to start the class as soon as possible. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Cindy C.

Course description: Decoding and phonics skills for reading fun. We will demystify the reading process and learn the skills neeeded for reading adventures.

As soon as this was posted, I contacted Cindy to get more info. After hearing back from her, we decided that we would enroll both Grant and Jacob in these classes. I am curious to see how they go! It should be interesting!

12 comments:

milfcritic said...

mature date link

jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer camp massachusetts we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

milfcritic said...

CLICK HERE FOR mature date

Jack Naka said...

Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my fashion industry site. It pretty much covers fashion industry related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of tv food network for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on tv food network. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

heropoo said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a compare credit card site. It pretty much covers compare credit card related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Jim Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about dinosaur toy. It pretty much covers dinosaur toy related stuff.

startonline said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about business credit card. It pretty much covers business credit card related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a knitted dog coat pattern free site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

pumice resources said...

I am glad I found this post. it helped me with something I was thinking about. Nice blog!

My wifes craft rubber stamp shop has similar issues...

Nice to meet you, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great information on your site folks. I also am working on a card credit minimum new payment site. I'll bookmark yours if you bookmark mine. You can find it at card credit minimum new payment.
Again, nice site folks...I'll be baak...:)

Bloggy said...

I really liked your page and it is related to gold hamilton watch, until next time!