Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Exciting news from one of our friends!

I just got off the phone with our favorite Hamilton County Park Naturalist, Trina Stitak. She shared some very exciting news with me.

She is leaving the park district on September 18, 2005 to go on a sabbatical in Canada....check out where she is going...
http://www.madonnahouse.org/... she said she will be there anywhere from 2 months to a year (or longer) depending on where her relationship with God leads her.....

Trina was the first naturalist to do the "infamous" park programs for our homeschooling group. The first time we set one up, she told us that we had to have 10 kids. My friend Valerie and I were scrambling, trying to figure out if we could count our toddlers and infants towards the total. Over the past 4 years the program has grown to the point that we now need to schedule two back to back programs to accomodate our group!

She said she would LOVE for the kids to write her and the adults are welcome to write her too (as long as we don't ask her is she is becoming a nun or getting married...lol...she said she wants no "deep questions"). She said she will try to make sure to write back to them in a timely fashion...

She is going with a few clothes and some notebooks....that is it!

I'd love the kids to do something for her before she leaves (she kept telling me how important the scrapbook we did a few years ago for her is to her..one of the few things she is keeping).....any ideas?

12 comments:

jon said...

I am looking everywhere for nike air force one shoes and nike air force one shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your nike air force one shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon

jon said...

After we paid for our kids residential summer camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

Leonard Payne said...

What a very interesting entry on home schooling program. You may also like to know that our publication at www.SuccessfulHomeSchooling.net is also a great resource on home schooling program and associated areas Enj oy

jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers author ron kimball studio type gallery related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Tom Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about man health article
. It pretty much covers man health article
related stuff.

WorldTrader said...

Great Blog, check out this business. This is the Goose that lays you Golden Eggs! currency e exchange training
Submit your Articles and get lot of backlinks: http://articles.for-your-website.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basket said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a arizona gardening
site/blog. It pretty much covers arizona gardeningrelated stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Answering Service said...

Hey, nice blog and great info!
Did some digging. Here's another article hurricane katrina
article hurricane katrina
site that people interested in article hurricane katrina
will be happy to find.
Come and check it out if you get time I would really appreciate it :-)

small business opportunity ideas said...

Hi there,
Looking around some blogs for warren barnes learn e currency exchange program info and learned some things reading your posts.
Have a great day,
warren barnes learn e currency exchange program