Monday, February 28, 2005

The Angel Company
www.theangelcompany.net

In typical Laura fashion, on a complete whim, I signed up to sell The Angel Company (TAC) stamps. I signed up under fellow homeschooler, Barbara Campbell. I am hoping that I can talk a few people I know into hostessing stamp workshops for me. The hostess benifits are wonderful and each guest gets a free stamp with each $30 they order.

Hostess benifits ($100 minimum net workshop sales):
1) Complimentary catalog
2) Free hostess set of your choice
3) Free hostess set for workshop net totals of $250, $500, $750 or $1000
4) Hostess 1/2 price item (anything in catalog)
5) 20% discount on purchases up to but not exceeding $150

I signed up because they were having an INCREDIBLE offer for new recruits in Feb (hence me signing up the last day of the month!!).....I got $225 in stamp plus about another $75 in stamping supplies (not counting the business forms and catalogs) for $150.......the company is really cool about minimum orders to stay active (only $100 every 4 months) and Hannah and I were usually ordering almost that much anyway...now we get the discount! Hannah is trying to come up with some kind of stamp camp idea for girls for this summer.

Another Angel posted the catalog at her site if you would like to check it out! http://www.stampingimpressions.com/TACcatalog/index.html

4 comments:

hestiahomeschool said...

You know that Tabitha would LOVE to come to a stamping camp, so count her in.

I thought of two more people I could invite to a stamping party for you...Jessica and her grandma...

Laura Riesenberg said...

Great, now we just have to get on the ball and plan it!

We have been having a blast stamping with our new stamps.

Anonymous said...

Search engines take too much time to index the newest info on consumer electronics online
So that's why i come to blogs but many of them are not really updated or focused on their primary topic
How come ?

Nic1141

Anonymous said...

Please tell me more about getting into the Angel Co.; hostessing a party or something. I just found their website last week and am very excited. I just started scrapbooking and card making and the price of stamps are outrageous. But The Angel Co. is very reasonable and all that I'm reading is very uplifting.