Sunday, February 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Hannah!

I can't believe that Hannah is now officially a TEENAGER! My goodness, two teens in one household, how will I ever survive??? (OK, let me be dellusional here for a minute...I do realize that eventually I will have 4 teenages at once...YIKES!!)

Hannah's birthday celebration was overshadowed a bit by the Team Showcase. She didn't mind at all since she is so passionate about dance, but was a bit miffed when the instructor called her on stage and had EVERYONE in the auditorium sing Happy Birthday! to her! We ended up going out to dinner after the competition was over.

4 comments:

hestiahomeschool said...

I know...can you imagine how I fel...this time next year Mandy will be a legal adult! GULP!

hestiahomeschool said...

I know...can you imagine how I fel...this time next year Mandy will be a legal adult! GULP!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Haven't heard from you in the blog lately, but I wanted to tell you congrats on having a new teen! Also, I've reviewed your blog over at AHA Weblogs blog:
http://aha.typepad.com/weblogs_blog/

Hope to hear more about what is up with your clan soon.
Kim from Relaxed Homeskool
http://bradley.chicago.il.us/kim/

Laura Riesenberg said...

Sorry I haven't gotten to update lately...or internet connection is messed up (that or the kids have downloaded another virus...but nothing is popping up)so I can't seem to post most days...I have been saving the entries and posting them as I can...like this morning I posted a bunch, the computer likes me today! Thanks for the review!