Wednesday, July 13, 2005



Just fiddling around with Blogger's new feature that lets you insert a photo in a post. This is another one of Will's first birthday pictures. He weighed in at 21 lb at his one year check-up and was 30". He is in the 25% for weight and the 50% for height, although you would never know it looking at his little "buddha" belly!

He has started taking steps, nothing all that impressive, his longest walk that any of us have seem has been 9 steps, but he is getting more confident each day! It is just so odd for me to see someone so small walking about!

2 comments:

hestiahomeschool said...

You make me hang my head. Here Shelby is over three and she has had her picture taken just once...

Laura Riesenberg said...

Now you do realize that I only go and get his picture done each month because JC Penney ticked me off when we had the family picture done last September???? They wanted to charge us $9.99 PER PERSON sitting fee despite the fact that I had a coupon for a free sitting (read the fine print!)...so I HAD to pay $39.95 for their darn portrait club....BUT the up side was that I got free smiles by wire (they email me all the pics for each sitting) and a free sheet each time I go in...so I buy the $7.99 package (and use a $3 coupon that is in each portrait package I get back) so I pay $4.99 each time I go in and am guarenteed a good pic for his album and also get the pics for the web.....they are the ones losing out here!

I took each of the kids on their birthdays for pictures and plan to do a family one again this fall... The stupid card doesn't expire until 9/09...so they have to deal with me until Brett is 19...they will be doing his "senior" portraits....heck probably even Hannah's too (I have never figured out what year she would graduate!).

So it is only out of pure spite that he gets his pictures taken so often!

Laura