Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday, November 26, 2010 4:44 PM, EST

Getting used to being home! Tori took ALL of her 3 AM, 9 AM, noon and 3 PM feds today by mouth! Hopefully this a pattern she will be repeating! I love being able to sit on my bed and snuggle with her as she eats! Hopefully soon we can transition to the breast!

William was so funny when we first came home, he kept looking at Tori's feeding tube and after about an hour, he asks me "so who has to cut up the food small enough to go in there?". I couldn't help but laugh!

Sophia is becoming the most excellent of diaper changers! She even manages the poopiest of diapers with very little stress! She really has been waiting FOREVER to have a baby sister to take care of!

Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving, ours was the best ever! Only bad thing, my grandson was sick so he couldn't spend the day with us because we don't want to expose Tori to ANYTHING! If he had been there, it would have been perfect!

No comments: