Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, November 14, 2010 7:35 AM, CST

I went to visit with Tori yesterday in the late morning. She had been doing so well! I gave her a bath (which she LOVED), it was the first one she got to take in a "big" bathtub instead of the rubbermaid style container they call a tiny tub and then she promptly POOPED all over the towel I wrapped her in, which I guess is better than pooping in the tub! Then we sat down to eat. After going almost 3 days without having a brady episode, 3 sucks into the feed, she coughed and bradyed....so little girlfriend earned herself another 5 days in the RCNIC. I told her that her staying IN the hospital was NOT the birthday gift that I wanted, that 45 days had been long enough, but apparently she has plans of her own. Jay said, only half joking, that we will soon be buying her a christmas tree to set up at her bedside.

No comments: