Thursday, October 28, 2004

4 months old!

Where has the time gone?

I took Will to JC Penney's today to have his 4 month picture taken. We got there early so I would have time to nurse him and get him dresses. Once he had finsihed nursing I put his cute little pumpkin one piece outfit on him. Orange is definitely a good color on him!

After he was dressed, i was holding him in my lap with his face supported by my hand. He managed to get my thumb into his mouth and bit down.....lo and behold I felt something HARD push against my skin. My sweet Will had cut his first tooth! I can't BELIEVE that he has a tooth! I haven't had a chance to look in eveyone's baby books, but I think he is my earliest teether (and is DEFINATELY the earliest if you adjust his age since he was a preemie). Brett didn't get a tooth until he was 11 months old! I looked at him and said "CONGRATULATIONS!" and he got this HUGE smile on his little face!

We finally got in to get the pictures taken. Only 30 minutes behind schedule, but no big deal since he was in a good mood and the other kids were at home! Can't say I was all that happy with the photographer, she seemed to snap every photo just a second too late, I really like the other photographer much better! But we got one REALLY good picture, so I can't complain!

No comments: