Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, October 25, 2010 10:09 PM, EDT

We spent about 6 hours visiting with Tori this afternoon and evening. She was pretty sleepy when we got there and her nurse didn't attempt to feed her by mouth at her 3 PM feeding, but she took 24 ml for me at 6 PM! She didn't choke or drop her sats or brady or turn blue! I probably could have gotten her to take a bit more, but I didn't want to push her and have her spit up! She was very alert for about 1 hr from 5:15 to 6:15 PM and then again from 7:30 to 8:30 PM. It is so nice to interact with her when she is alert, although I love snuggling with her when she is sleeping as well!

The parent meeting went well, it was nice to talk to other parents and we played BABY BINGO! We won a couple of hats for Tori, a quilt, a blanket and also 2 doll outfits (that I brought home for Sophia). Talking with other parents was a nice way to pass the 1/2 hr each night that you have to wait during shift change!

No comments: