Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:46 AM, EDT

Just got off the phone with Tori's nurse, she did well overnight, no spitting up, she had a few poopy diapers and she only had a couple brady episodes.....

We went to visit yesterday afternoon and were a bit worried because Tori spit up twice. Not a lot, but enough that it worried us! With moving to the consolidated feeds, it was to be expected, but everything seems to be magnified when dealing with her. I would have never worried if one of the other kids spit up, especially the small anount she did, but with her, there is a heightened sense of anxiety!

We also found out that it will probably be next Monday at the earliest when we get the results of the CF test. Whatever the results are, they are, there is nothing I can do to change it, but I really just want to know.

On the way to the hospital the van started acting up. We think it is an exhaust issue, we sounded like a souped up drag racer clunking home on the expressway, windows down despite the rain so that the exhaust fumes didn't overpower us, but it means that I might not get to visit with her since that is the only vehicle we have and we don't have the money to fix it. I will have to do some problem solving later today to figure out how we are going to continue to visit with her. I really don't think I can handle much more of this! They say God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but I am starting to wonder why he thinks I am so darn competent!

Not the best picture (I can't figure out why it looks so blown out near Jay's hands) but I loved Daddy and Tori in this picture!

No comments: