Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:40 PM, EDT

Back from our visit. They kept Tori's feeds the same for today, but if she continues to spit up, they are going to go back to feeding her with the pump over 1 hr. She doesn't seem upset or anything when she spits up, she doesn't even wake up sometimes!

She gained a little weight overnight, I think about an ounce!

Her nurse had her dressed in an adorable little dress today! She really is a beautiful baby! Jay and I spent the visit cuddling with her and trying to make her wake up, but she wanted nothing to do with being awake and preferred to just snooze in our arms!

I promised Sophia and William I would get them to church next weekend, they haven't gone the last 2 weeks and they are really missing their church friends and Sunday school. Things are so chaotic here still, I really plan to try to get more things back to normal this upcoming week. I am starting to feel a bit more human, my incision looks great and the bladder is working (although it still feels rather weird). I can't believe that the month of October is already half way over and I can barely remember that the month has even changed, it really is totally and completely a blur!

Continued prayers are much appreciated!

No comments: