Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, October 25, 2010 9:03 AM, EDT

Tori got her first TUB BATH yesterday during our visit! The tubs they use are literally plastic storage containers! She LOVED being in the tub, when Jay put her in the water this calm look came over her, like she remembered being surrounded by water in the womb! She never let out a peep, she loved us washing her and pouring water over her.

They have upped her feeds to 2 ounce every 3 hours. She is tolerating it well. She still spits up every time they give her that stupid vitamin, I requested that they ask the doctors to discontinue the order for it, I don't know that it will happen, but I do know once she is home she will NEVER get it again!

So Tori is doing well, me, well, that's another story. We came home to find my mother cleaning my kitchen. It made me so angry because I had asked the kids to do it and like everything else I have asked them to do lately, it didn't get done. I know my mom was doing it to be nice, but I didn't want her to do it, I guess more accurately I didn't WANT her to HAVE to do it. Of course the kitchen looks great, except for the floor, I refused to let her mop it. The other thing was that I had wanted to go to a pig roast, and she was here and had brought food, so I couldn't leave, so I was upset because I had been looking forward to it. Hannah and Emily went, they took the baked beans that I had made with them. I just went to my bedroom and cried. What a stupid thing to cry about. So even though my mom brought dinner, I didn't eat anything, rather wallowed in self pity. I think I am starting to remember how much I hate post partum hormones!

We will go down to see Tori later today. Monday evenings at 6 PM they have a parent meeting for all the RCNIC parents.

No comments: