Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yes, I know I have been MIA...things have been a bit hectic here.....I will update things soon, but until then you can check out our newest miracle!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/toririesenberg

Saturday, October 23, 2010 2:59 PM, CDT

Tori did amazing at her noon feed today! She took 24 ml by mouth before she decided that eating and breathing at the same time were too much work! A new BY MOUTH record for Tori! They have upped her feeds to 58 ml, so almost 2 ounces, every 3 hours.

She took something by mouth at every feed since we visited yesterday except at her 6 AM feed. Her night nurse said she was acting like she wanted to gag so she didn't want her spitting up. Most of the time she took about 10 ml by mouth.

I really treasure the time I get to spend with her, I can't wait until she finally gets to come home! If she keeps eating like she has been, hopefully it will be sooner than later!

She is so expressive! Jay has names for most of the expressions she makes, it cracks me up to watch him interact with her. Princess Tori already has daddy wrapped around her teeny tiny pinky finger!

No comments: